Are there any budding Wordsworths, Tennysons or Keats among our supporters?
Would you like to see your work in print?…Of course you do!!!!
Then write a poem about your special furry friend and send it to us to be entered into our fantastic competition.
Pegler Yorkshire have teamed up with Mayflower to give our supporters the unique chance of getting their poems published in our very own poetry book called Poetry for Little Paws. We cant thank Helen and Lisa at Pegler enough for organising this for us.
The rules are simple:
- Entry fee £2 per poem.
- Maximum 2 poems per person of 150 words or less each.
- All poems must be your own work and not previously published elsewhere.
- Closing date for entries is 16th November to allow Pegler time to choose the poems and get the book printed, ready for sale in time for Christmas.
- 24 poems will be selected to be published by an independent panel of judges.
- Entry fees can be paid by Paypal, cheque or in person to our office at Mayflower.
- Poems can be submitted either by:
(please put Poetry for Little Paws in the subject box)
Mayflower Sanctuary, Narrow Lane, Bawtry, Doncaster, S.Yorks. DN10 6QJ
(Please mark envelope FTAO Poetry for Little Paws)
- Cheques made payable to Mayflower Sanctuary
- Paypal address is firstname.lastname@example.org
So get your pen and paper out, those thinking caps on and good luck everyone